me and my blessings

me and my blessings
LOVING Being LOVED

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Before and After







Checkout http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2010/01/coming-in-2010.html for the Thrifty Decor Chick's 1st Before and After event of the year. It can be anything as long as you have a before and after shot. I cannot wait to see what everyone has done - I love seeing your ideas, not sure that I will have one for this first one - but maybe.... Her first Linky will be up this evening, and she will be doing this the first Monday of every month.

...And, one thing that you may notice about me...anytime I have an opportunity to share a picture - I will. Here is a photo of Sierra (my beautiful 16 year old) with her Aunt Dee and Mollee-Jingle on adoption day. Sierra loves them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment